I'm trying to get back on track with blogging - and I do have lots of material, too! :'D
So here's my outfit for Helsinki Lolita Convention 2016, also known as the last Hellocon ever. I'm curious to see what's up next.
My theme for the outfit was crazy bunny lady à la crazy bunny lady. Bunnies are one of my favourite, most frequently seen themes nowadays! I've gone on full crazy bunny lady mode and I have no regrets. I've been hoarding lots of bunny themed accessories and home decor stuff lately. I really liked this outfit, and I love that dress! The powder pink bag is a lucky find from Rome - we made another trip there this spring and the Italians really do know how to make cute leather bags and shoes...
Outfit detailsDress - Juliette & Justine
Blouse - Mango
Hair accessories - H&M, second hand
Earrings - Kalevala Jewelry
Brooch - Chocomint
Bag - souvenir from Rome
Shoes - Minna Parikka
I'm in a good place financially now that I'm working, so I promised myself that this will be the Hellocon where I am allowed to buy anything I want. And so I did. It was super fun though I did have some quilty feelings later - I'm not used to spending so much money at once. I've been doing a make over in my wardrobe - I've bought quite a few new things, but I've also sold many dresses that don't fit my style anymore.
So, in Hellocon I bought
- A beautiful Twin Flower dress, handmade of recycled materials
- Baby's classical heart bag which I have been drooling over ever since I started dressing in lolita fashion a little over decade ago
- Innocent World's bolero - another thing I've wanted for a very long time
- Miss Danger Shop's bunny brooch/headdress (what did I say about hoarding bunny stuff?!) and
- Illves's adorable chubbycorn brooch.
And in the end, some close ups.