12.12.2014

Some Shoppings, Some Outfits, Somebunnies...

Good evening, lords and ladies!

This is a huge picture spam about some of the things I've been up to during this Autumn.

Let's start with an outfit for meeting with Tiia. This was one of the days my camera was not working, so phone quality it is. My hair has gotten very strange recently; it's almost straight and more silky than ever. I think it's almost in too good condition now, after the visit to the hairdresser and loss of bad ends. This IW blouse I'm wearing is also a recent purchase; I think it's quite elegant even thought it has a Peter Pan collar.



{Dress - Juliette & Justine / blouse - Innocent World / bow - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright / jewelry - Kalevala, souvenir from Manchester / boots - second hand}

I've been also trying to improve my so called everyday style, which is a little bit boring sometimes. I mainly wear black, grey and dark blue, so I've bought mostly colourful pieces (the skirt that appears to be black is actually dark red). The shorts I bought to be worn under lolita dresses during the Winter - they are very soft and warm. Of course I can also wear them as room wear.


Here are some of my new clothes in action. I wore this outfit to the VIP premiere of The Hobbit - The Battle of Five Armies movie. The movie was awesome, of course, though not my favorite from The Hobbit trilogy. The VIP premiere was a great experience all over, the athmosphere was very special as the audience started to spontaniously applaude before, during and after the movie. (Of course I'm not complaining about free food and drinks, either.)


This pajama set is a birthday present from my Mother. I like it so much, it's the cutest pajama I have ever had! ♥


These are also gifts; Kalevala Jewelry's Little Bird bracelet and a key ring from the same brand which represents the four winds of the world (also known as East, West, North and South) and is supposed to be a guarding, good luck symbol. The bracelet is quite old, so it's more red than Kalevala's copper nowadays, and I suspect it might be quite rare also; to my knowledge these were never sold, but were made to be given as exclusive business gifts. I've been wearing this bracelet quite a lot with my lolita outfits recently.


A tray I bought from H&M Home. I couldn't resist it. It's mint green and it has budgies. Though only two of them are actual, existing colour combinations and two of them are imaginary, it's still very cute. The blue one reminds me of my very first budgie and very first pet ever, Topi.


I don't even have my own dog yet, but this Bibi & Bim dog toy, designed by Ivana Helsinki, was too cute to be left behind. I will keep it safe for my own puppy and hopefully this will be her favorite toy. ♥


In the end, some bunnies. Yes, bunnies. This here looks awful lot like my very own darling Odessa, but this, my lords and ladies, was Odessa's sister, Kieran Ihana Oriana ("Kiera's Lovely Oriana"). In the pictures she looks very much like Odessa, but in the real life she was a little bit more petite. Sadly this was the first and the last time me and my fiancé were able to see Oriana; soon after this photo was taken she had to be put to sleep because of cancer. It made me feel quite shaken and sad because somehow I had never really thought that Odessa was a mortal, too. It's pure chance that it was Oriana who died now, not Odessa. I feel really bad for Oriana's owner, too, but luckily he has two new baby bunnies to comfort him (and I'm looking forward to meeting them too!).


And here's one recent picture of my Odessa - or maybe I should start saying "our Odessa", as my fiancé has kind of adopted Odessa to be his, too. :D But yep, Odessa is this relaxed around dogs - she often wants to lie next to them. It's actually Chico who is afraid of Odessa, not the other way around. We are lucky to have so nice doggies to take care of, all of them but one have a very good attitude towards Odessa. ♥


So, that was all for now. I'm going to attend two pre-Christmas parties this weekend, and I'll try to take & post some outfit pictures from them, too. If my camera refuses to co-operate, you'll have some phone quality again, I'm afraid.

Have a nice week end, everyone! ♥

4 kommenttia:

  1. Mistä olet löytäny tuon tummanpunaisen hameen? :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihania löytyjä tuo lelu ja tarjotin. Itse en varmaan raaskisi antaa noin söpöä lelua Whiskeylle :) Tykkään myös kovasti molemmista asuistasi.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. No, se on koiranlelu, joten jos koira rikkoo sen, ei haittaa - sitä vartenhan se on. Toisaalta riippuu niin paljon koirastakin! Esim. Chico, vaikka ei ole mikään ihan pikkukoira, leikkii aina niin nätisti, ettei se riko lelujaan. Annoin sen leikkiä Hilman bambi-lelulla (Hilmalla on tuo sama), ja sille ei käynyt kerrassaan mitään, vaikka Chico kyllä leikki sillä ihan "normaalisti", eli heitteli, ravisteli ja pelattiin vähän vetopeliäkin. Olen siis aika toiveikas, että jos se kestää lapparin, se kestää kleininkin. x)

      Kiitoksia!

      Poista