21.3.2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: A Casual Coordinate for a Quiet Day

Good evening, lords and ladies!

Today's Lolita Blog Carnival theme was a casual coordinate for a quiet day, and since I knew my day would be quite relaxed, I decided to participate. I'm very happy that this time I could participate by actually wearing my coordinate. :3




{Dress, headbow - Innocent World, coat, blouse - H&M, shoes - Ellos}

So what have I been up to today? Well, me, boyfriend and two of my friends went to Forsman Tea Shop. It's the biggest tea shop in Scandinavia, and I really like it, but when visiting it's best to have a car because it's in a quite remote factory area. So we don't go that often, but when we do, we buy a whole lotta tea! We also bought cocoa and some treats. (I took some photos in the tea shop and am now considering if I should do a separate post for them... anyone interested in seeing them?)


And then I've been reading nonsense to relax after all the exams and deadlines in school.


Other LBC participants this week

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti