21.2.2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: Something In Your Life That You've Lolita-fied

Good evening, lords and ladies!

Today's Lolita Blog Carnival theme is "Something in your life that you've lolita-fied" and for me, that would be our bedroom. I've shown you our bedroom before, but just a couple of days ago I got a mirrored table that I've dreamed of having for so long, and our bedroom looks much prettier now than it did before! There are still some minor things I'd like to change, but as a whole I'm quite satisfied with this room already.

View from the door.


I have this habbit of keeping one of my lolita dresses at a time on display. On the wardrobe door I've been collecting cards that inspire me, mainly lolita or travelling themed.


The pictures above the drawer. "The Super Bunny" painted by me and the real bunny is my darling Odessa.


Here's one of the things that I want to change: my friend who owned this table and the matching stool before me painted the stool's legs black, so I'll have to paint them back to white. Isn't that table adorable?  It looks like it's from some old granny's home and yes, I love that. XD 


The blushies and the pile of boxes.


The carousel shaped music box, and the heart shaped jewelry box that's a gift from Mimi.


The Essin maailma box, the box painted by me and another gift from Mimi. I keep my favourite jewelry in these boxes so it's easy to find them for everyday wear.


The table's mirros have these pretty decorations on them.


The bed. That green pear pillow is made by me and even though it doesn't match the rest of the decor I still keep it here. I'm quite attached to it, you see.


And finally, the painting above the bed, painted by me. 


P.S. Remember to check out the other LBC participants also!

5 kommenttia:

  1. You have a very cute room ! Very clear and "nordic", but with a lot of small cute things around. I like it very much ! :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely! I adore all the white combined with soft tones. But my absolute favourite is the unicorn painting you have painted - fascinating! Lovely job.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Such a beautifull room ^--^ and your own paintings are adorable <3

    VastaaPoista