31.1.2014

Lolita Blog Carnival: 1 Piece, 4 Seasons

Hello, everybunny!

Today's Lolita Blog Carnival topic is coordinating one dress for all seasons. I chose Baby, the Stars Shine Bright's Music Salon JSK, because I think the print is neutral enough to fit all the seasons. So, let us begin!

Spring 

For Spring I wanted something delicate. I think this outfit would be fine for going to a Japanese park to admire the cherry blossoms, or some other romantic nonsense like that.


Please pay attention to the wonderful embroidery on the collar. If that's not delicate, then I don't know what is.


{Blouse - vintage, purse & headbow - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, shoes - Minna Parikka}

Summer

This dress, although called a JSK, actually covers one's shoulders, and so it can be worn without a blouse underneath. For Summer heat, I would do just that. The hat and the sunglasses will protect from the sun, the purse is big enough to fit a bottle of water and of course a fan is a must. Because the outfit itself is very simple, I added lots of pearls to accessorize it. I could imagine wearing this outfit for The Ounce's ice tea or to a nice pique-nique in my favourite park.



{Hat - self customised, purse - Baby, the Stars Shine Bright, sunglasses - Bijou Brigitte, necklace - Chocomint, bracelet - Ibero, shoes - Ebay}

Autumn

For Autumn I wanted to coordinate something simple and elegant. I could wear this one to my friend's annual Madron party. On the afterthought, I could also accessorize this outfit with lots of rose corsages in my hair.



{Blouse - Seppälä, pearl collar - H&M, headbow - Innocent World, purse - Accessorize, shoes - bought them in London}

Winter

For Winter I went for a little bit more playful look, to cheer one up in the cold and the darkness. I combined different shades of white shamelessly. The scarf matches nicely with the boots - both have pom poms - and the star purse adds more fun to the outfit. This one I wouldn't probably wear, though; I tend to wear sweet for Spring and Summer, but then for Autumn and Winter I grave for classic. Still, it's a cute outfit! :D



{Scarf - vintage, purse - Angelic Pretty, boots - Baby, The Stars Shine Bright}

9 kommenttia:

  1. Your vintage scarf is absolutely adorable ! It seems so soft ! :3 Sweet Winter ! :)

    All your coords are very elegant and gentle ! ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your outfits are to die for, I loved all of them <3 that pink blouse killed me, I love those necks with a detail that makes them unique. And everything is so soft and ladylike, I think you just used the shade of pink I'm in love with ^^

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love the Spring and Autumn outfits.. so pretty! <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely coords! I'm especially fond of the Summer one, and it reminds me that I really need to get myself a hat.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Really good coords, that dress ♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista