8.9.2013

Red is The Colour of The Autumn

Good evening, lords and ladies!

Yesterday I met Sanni for some tea at The Ounce.


I didn't wear anything special, just a quite casual classic coordination. But I do like this dress very much with black and white. Some day I'll have to try it with just black accessories! Now is the perfect time for wearing lolita: not too cold to wear lace thights, but not too hot to wear a long sleeved blouse either. I love love looove Autumn. ♥


It's a little bit hard to see, but I had my hair on two braids.


I also tried my new nail polish (Lumene's Natural Code, shade 56 "Sparkle Burst"). It's very glittery but in a neutral colour, so it goes with many outfits. I have the same kind of glitter lacque in bright blue also (shade 59, "Blue Galaxy"), and I can't wait to try it! x)


Outfit details:
Dress - Innocent World
Roses, pearl collar - H&M
Blouse - Seppälä
Bracelet - self made
The rest - can't remember, sorry. :(

4 kommenttia:

  1. Ah, näin sinut unssissa (ja sinä näit minut, valitettavasti). Olit niin viehätäävä! Seuralaisesi myös.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia! Seuranani tuolloin oli Sanni, hän on aina niin upean näköinen.

      En nyt ole varma, kukakohan mahdat olla? Olitko kenties se tyttö itsetehdyssä lolitamekossa? Koska jos olit, niin ei sinun näkemisessä mitään valitettavaa ollut, oikein sievältä näytit. :)

      Poista