29.6.2013

Pastel Yellow

Good evening, my lords and ladies!

Here's my outfit from yesterday. Now when I think of it I should have chosen different shoes, but we were leaving in a hurry and I just needed something comfortable to walk in. I really love this dress though, I should wear it more often.


It would be so cool to say that I tried a new hair style on purpose, but no, I didn't. This is the only way my bangs agreed to be. They simply refused to get straightened. But for once I really liked the outcome! I wish I could do this hairdo again, but of course I can't. If I actually tried to get my bangs like this, it would never work. :'D


Outfit details:
Dress - cct
Shoes - Minna Parikka

6 kommenttia:

  1. What a beautiful dress! The print is so pretty! :)
    I really love how you've done your hair, it's so elegant!

    Florrie x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Just wow, this suits you so well! I love the way you did your hair, it looks so pretty *_*

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! The hairdo happened by pure accident, but I liked it too. :D

      Poista