8.3.2013

Fluffy

Hi everyone!

Since the Convention  I've felt really inspired to wear lolita. How ever my inspiration really goes towards Spring coordinations... and well, there's snowing out there. All the time. Almost everyday. Around the clock. Snow, snow, SNOW. I'm so bored of all this snow. Spring, please come here already.

I'm also gettin bored of wearing the same winter shoes with every coordinate, but what can one do. There's snow, and cold, and wind, and snow, and oh did I mention snow, so sturdy boots are in order. Plahhh.

Anyway, here's my boring outfit from today. Me and Sari went to Kakkugalleria, and then to the movies to see the Anna Karenina.


Usually I battle against my naturally curly hair, but today I was feeling fluffy, so I let my hair be its fluffy self. I even brushed it to make it more fluffy (usually I do the brushing at the end of the day to avoid the fluffiness).


And seriuosly this is my last cake buffet. Ever. No, never again. I just can't do it anymore. I couldn't even eat three pieces of cake. I must be getting old(er). I used to love cake buffet. :(


My outfit:
Dress - Juliette & Justine
Blouse - Bodyline
Bag - Accessorize
Shoes - Wonders

P.S. I'm considering making a post about our bedroom, which I have been decorating gradually. It's still not quite finished, but it's getting nicer and nicer. Would anyone be interested in seeing it? :}

6 kommenttia:

  1. Oh that dress is a dream! I'd love to see the decorated bedroom, please do post on that when it's done. And that cake buffet looks so good, I wish I can find one like that

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hell yes! I even want to see your whole house!!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Here, it's actually getting warmer and springy-er, you should come and visit ^^
    Your outfit is beautiful, and I like the fluffy hair =) the cake looks deliciuos!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, I'm so jealous of you! Here the Spring seems so far away. x_x Thank you very much! :)

      Poista