18.12.2012

The Hobbit

Today I went to see The Hobbit movie with some of my dearest friends. I would have liked to wear something... more, but I couldn't sleep on the previous night (I only slept a couple of hours) and wasn't feeling very glamorous in the morning. So, yeah, that pretty much explains the dark circles under my eyes. Not sleeping well doesn't suit me at all, I feel like I've been hit by a truck. x_x

With a face looking like this, and not having energy to do anything to my hair either, I went for very casual look, but I did try to get some old time's feeling to it and I think I succeeded pretty well.

Here's the outfit with my coat on:


... and here it is without. I wore my newest Juliette & Justine dress with just very few petticoats for sake of comfort (after all I had to fit in to the chair at the movie theater). And this outfit really was very comfy!


Here's a picture of the under bust bow. It is so pretty, I love the embroidery. *-*


And the movie itself? It was amazing, better than I expected and I did expect it to be very, very good, and it was even better and...!!! Now I can't wait for the next part... *-*

Okay, that's it! I'm going to have a lovely sleep tonight. Good night, everyone! x)

Oh, almost forgot; the outfit details...

Dress - Juliette & Justine
Earrings - a gift from Tiia
Blouse - Dear Celine
Coat - hand made by Mimi
Scarf - a second hand find 
Bag - Accessorize
Shoes - Wonders

15 kommenttia:

  1. I love this look. It's so cute and very Hobbity!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I saw it on the weekend, it was great! I was annoyed by the changes they made but overall, I still liked it very much. I can't wait for the other films. I love the silhouette of the dress with the coat, very elegant

    http://lipstickthelace.blogspot.co.uk/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! It's quite a long time since I last read The Hobbit - I might read it once I'll finnish reading The Lord Of The Rings! So I wasn't annoyed by the changes they made, when I couldn't remember how it was on the book. x)

      Poista
  3. You look absolutely awesome, I love about how personnal your outfit is!

    VastaaPoista
  4. you still look so wonderfully elegant!! and i agree with you, the hobbit was sooooo good!~~ <3

    VastaaPoista
  5. You still look wonderfully elegant even without much sleep! One time I went to the cinema with my friend and whilst my petticoats were a little awkward she was wear a Vivienne Westwood crinoline which was ridiculous to sit down in!
    What a beautiful dress, I love the bow detail too.

    Florrie x

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you very much! :D I thought about wearing Juliette & Justine's long Doll print jsk, but I wasn't feeling very well, so I'll leave that dress for another occasion. ^^'

      Poista
  6. The dress is beautifull indeed <3 I hope you could get some more sleep in the meantime, I personally hate it when I don't get enough sleep (>.<)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I hate it also, if I don't sleep at least 7 hours every night, I'm so tired that my eyes hurt! As I said, not sleeping well doesn't suit me at all. x_x But last night I slept like a baby and now I'm feeling fine again. XD

      Poista
  7. Heh..näytät kyllä mun mittapuun mukaan oikein nätisti laittautuneelta. :)
    Oma väsynyt ja laiska asu kun on farkut, huppari, villasukat ja vaelluskengät. :P

    Mekko on kyllä niin sun näköinen, sopii hienosti! Itsekin tykkäsin leffasta, parempi useinkin olla odottamatta liikoja, niin ei pety. Kauhea odotus nyt sitten seuraavaa osaa ja kaiketi sekin on nyt sitten trilogia, eikä kaksi-osainen, kuten aluksi piti olla.

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia kovasti! Tämä on sitä minun laiskaa, loli-inspiroitunutta tyyliäni. Olen aikamoinen Tolkien -fani, joten halusin kuitenkin laittaa edes jotain hieman erityisempää Hobitti -leffaan, mutta niin siis, mitä loleiluun tulee, tämä on laiskaa.

      Jos minulla on hyvin, hyvin laiska päivä enkä tahdo edes loleilla, on asuvalintani vain mukava, usein empirelinjainen mekko. :P

      Minäkin odotan aivan innolla seuraavia osia! Aluksi kritisoin kovastikin että pakkoko niiden on vääntää yhdestä kirjasta useampi leffa, mutta nähtyäni ekan osan epäilykseni vaikenivat. Jos tuo taso jatkuu, pikemminkin harmittaa, kun ei tule sitä neljättäkin osaa. XD Pidin eritoten siitä, että Hobitti -leffassa oli lauluja mukana! TSH -trilogian leikatuista versioistahan on jätetty kaikki ihanat laulut pois, ja kirjoissa niillä on kuitenkin niin iso osa. (Hups, ehkä hieman innostuin pölisemään. XD)

      Poista