27.7.2012

An Everyday Outfit

I'm thinking that maybe I could start posting my "everyday" outfits here on my blog also besides my lolitaday outfits. Of course I wouldn't post literally everyday, but maybe sometimes? What do you, my dear readers, think of this idea? Nay or yay? Please share your thoughts with me! Of course my everyday style is quite far from lolita, but it's still girly and I only wear skirts or dresses.

Anyway, here's what I wore today for shopping with my boyfriend. We mainly shopped curtains, pillows etc.


...But I also bought these georgeous lace thights. Just look at them, they look more like real lace and less like a net with pattern (and the patterned net kind of lace thighs are also very cute but still, just look at these *-*).


And that was all for today. :}

16 kommenttia:

  1. Kyllä! Itse ainakin haluaisin nähdä millaisia vaatteita käytät silloin, kun et pukeudu lolitaan. : D Ja tuo mekko sopii sinulle todella kauniisti. Sukkiksetkin ovat aivan ihanat!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia! Olen epäröinyt tavis-asujen postaamisen kanssa lähinnä siksi, etten ole jaksanut uskoa, että ihmisiä oikeasti kiinnostaisi nähdä jotain näin "normaalia" täällä tyttöhutturokokoohörhellys -blogissani. XD

      Poista
  2. Such a lovely look! As I said on your Lookbook, I love the tricolor outfit and I wanted this dress to do the same outfit colors (white tights, red shoes) but the dress is so shooooort on me. You wear so well <3 I can't wait to see your style outside lolita ^^

    VastaaPoista
  3. What a cute and girly outfit! You should definitely post more outfits like this :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. Mun mielestä ois kiva nähä sun "normi"pukeutumistakin :).
    Ja aivan ihana toi asu!

    VastaaPoista
  5. I would like to see more posts like this!
    Isn't it very interesting to see a Lolita in her everyday-clothes? I think it is!

    Your outfit is very pretty and the lace tights are amazing.

    Do you know the store Calzedonia? They have sometimes really pretty lace tights.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you for your opinion! And thank you for the tip too, I hadn't heard of that shop and I'll chekc it out!

      Poista
  6. Yes, you should to show us more outfits like that. You look so pretty, and I love this bag:)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you very much! Maybe I will post a few more of these, then. :3

      Poista
  7. Bloggaa vaan arkiasujakin, ois tosi kiva :))!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos mielipiteestä! Enköhän minä silloin tällöin postaakin näitä arkisempiakin. ^^

      Poista
  8. i say yes :D i'd love to see outfit posts from you outside of lolita too ^^

    VastaaPoista