7.4.2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Tea

The agenda for this day: to have some tea with my darling friend Hanna at our favorite tea shop, The Ounce.

My outfit for the day was fitting the theme of tea; Innocent World's tea party themed dress with vintage hat, Baby purse and Minna Parikka shoes. I'm not completely satisfied with this outfit. I think it would look better with some brown shoes, but sadly, after very tragic events, I don't have any darker brown shoes. :( (I will always miss my brown anckle boots, may they rest in pieces - bun intended.)

Hanna also gave me this beautiful pearl and lace choker she had made. Even the box, also decorated by Hanna, is a present in itself! ♥

Of course we also shopped some teas. I bought some more Creme Brulée tea, and as new aquintances I purchased Lolita and Creamy Strawberry Pu Erh teas.

And sorry, couldn't resist sharing this with you: I did shop some Ponies also! I'm only two Ponies away from my coal to collect the "Mane Six".

14 kommenttia:

  1. Empäs olekkaan maistunut tuota "Lolita"- nimistä teetä vielä. Kuulostaa hyvälle- taidampa ottaa sitä seuraavaksi :)


    -Neiti X-

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Se on hyvää! Ja nimi on hyvin osuva näin lolita-muodin harrastajalle. XD

      Poista
  2. so lovely! Your outfit is so cute and I really want those my little ponies! :D:D:D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I want to collect all the six main characters from MLP Friendship is Magic. *-* Still two to go!

      Poista
  3. Saako noita MLPitä ihan Citymarketeista ymns "normi" kaupoista :o Itse en ole onnistunut löytämään niitä edes lelukaupoista :/ Muutakuin niitä pehmoleluversioita.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Rehellisesti sanottuna en ole ihan varma, eilen oli eka kerta kun kävin ostamassa näitä G4 -poneja. Ihan Kampin Anttilasta löytyivät nämä kolme - olivatkin tosin ainoat kappaleet mitään Mane Six:n jäsentä. o_O

      Poista
  4. Hihii, Ounce on paras paikka ikinä♥!

    Ihania kuvia ja hauskaa pääsiäistä:>!

    -Iris

    Ps. Laitan siskoni kanssa piakkoin huutonettiin kaikki vanhat ponimme myyntiin:,).

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitoksia, hauskaa pääsiäistä sinnekin! Laitahan sitten linkkiä huuto.net -kohteisiinne. :D

      Poista
  5. Toi teekuppi kuva on vaa nii ihana! ♥
    ja asusi on tosi suloinen :3

    ~Anni

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your meetings always seem so lifestyle and perfect <3 Your outfit from here is really lovely!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! It's just a coinsidence that most of my friends happen to like or even love tea, so it's natural for us to have tea parties etc. Even my boyfriend likes tea! XD

      Poista
  7. I think you look adorable! This dress is good because you can wear with so many colors :3
    My little pony! <3 very cute!
    And lovely present <3 she is talented

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! You are right, this dress can be worn many ways. It's nice to hear you like Ponies, too. :D And yes, my friend is very talented in jewelry making. ♥

      Poista