18.11.2011

Me featured on Frills Friday

Hello! Just a quick update about my fashion show outfit from last summer being featured today on Geek Menina's Frills Friday! Of course I'm extremely flattered and honoured that she wanted to feature my outfit. *-*

I really love the consept of Frills Friday - it's such a great source of inspiration and easy way to see how other lolitas use their creativity with their outfits! If you want to see my feature, go here.

Besides this nice Frills Friday event, tonight I'll be just doing a whole lotta cleaning up and baking for tomorrow. That is not an easy task, as I am quite hopeless in the kitchen. It seems that the only things I can make there are very good chocolate cupcakes - and besides that, a disaster. Wish me luck! :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti